For this discussion, reflect upon your past writing experiences to improve your writing process.
- Respond to the following:
- Which stages of the writing process do you spend the most time on?
- Which stages do you tend to rush through or neglect?
- What are your strengths as a writer, and what could you work to improve?
- What do you think about the connection between critical reading and writing?
- How do you read, take notes, and generate material?
Your response to question 1 is due by 11:59 p.m. eastern time on Saturday.
2. Comment on at least two other classmates’ posts. What did you learn from them that was helpful? What advice can you give your classmates on how to tackle writing obstacles?